Cyber Security Systems
Network Threat Analyzer
The terms of network management and network traceability become significant within the scope of organizations’ security, performance management, monitoring and commissioning needs of complex network structures. Network Threat Analyzer(NTA) records the raw data packets from the network interfaces and performs real-time or historical analysis.
At the points where the data is important, the data is aimed to be protected against possible threats.In order to carry out this process, advanced technological devices are required to detect the anomalies in the network by constantly examining the high bandwidth network traffic.
Network Threat Analyzer (NTA) project includes hardware and software that carry out the functions of packet analysis, filtering, smart reporting, long-term packet summary, network anomaly detection at the collection points of network packets.
Network analysis to be performed in flowing traffic can be operated in a parallel structure with high bandwidths using FPGA-based Network Threat Analyzer (NTA). Thanks to this analysis, network anomalies are detected by increasing data security. Especially, the FPGA-based structure provides speed and design flexibility when searching / filtering / determining behaviors within recorded long-term network summary packages(metadata).
- Analysis of mirrored real-time traffic
- Detection of harmful traffic
- Traffic analysis according to IOC list
- Traffic analysis according to Command Control Computer IPs
- Traffic analysis according to hash informations
- Anomaly detection with machine learning
- Storage of metadata
- Storage of raw data
- Presentation and rapid analysis of search infrastructure for analysts on Raw data and Meta data
- 2 x 1Gbps Ethernet Interface
- 2 x 10Gbps Ethernet Interface
- 1 x USB 2.0 Configuration Interface
- 4 x Health Status LEDs
- 2 x (redundant) Power Input
- 1 x Power LED
- 250 TB Storage Area