iBeacon SpO2 & Heart Rate Meter
The device operates in iBeacon standards and using Bluetooth 5.2 technology and works in harmony with all platforms. SpO2 and Pulse Meter can detect the pulse of the person and the level of SpO2, which is the oxygen level in the blood with optical sensor on it. Device’s measurement accuracy is high because the Infrared, Red, Green color and different wavelength LEDs included in the optical sensor.
In biomedical systems the accuracy is crucial and for that reason, sensors that have different wavelengths of light are included to increase the amount of light that reaches the sensor. For example, the red light penetrates deeper into the body but is affected by interference more than other colors of light. While the green light can’t reach deeper than the red light, it can pick up large blood vessels and is less prone to interference.
- Measurement Type: Fingertip
- Sensor Type: Optical – IR LED 880 nm Sensor
- Optical Feature: Red LED 660 nm, Green LED 537 nm
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy 4.x
- Bluetooth protocol: iBeacon
- Antenna: Internal PCB antenna
- Transmit power: 6 dBm
- Receiving sensitivity: -106.7 dBm
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 60 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Color: White
- Battery: 2 x AAA